Aims of Alexandra Parade Primary School:
· Provide a broad and balanced curriculum with high expectations of achievement and equal opportunities for all pupils
· Ensure that each pupil makes good progress in learning and raising their attainment
· Ensure that each child is supported in achieving their potential and that achievement as well as attainment is valued and celebrated.
· Promote a high quality of teaching within a bright, welcoming, stimulating environment so that purposeful learning takes place
· Provide a high level of pastoral care and support for each individual pupil according to their needs
· Encourage pupils to contribute to the positive ethos within the school by showing self-discipline and care and concern towards others in the school, community and beyond.